Sunday, April 22, 2007



HERO

As what I've be hoping for, my bro came back yesterday to fix that virus-infected computer at home, in the midst of his examinations. I CAN USE COM NOW! YAY. See, how great can he be aie? Thanks bro.

The weather's really chilly now. And it's pouring like mad outside now. Hope it'll stop before 6 o'clock so I can get home dry and without brollies! The brollies here are huuge. They dont have any foldable ones. Am at work now, if you realised. Morning was like really fun, as my ever best-colleague and I chatted almost non-stop. We showed rooms, took meter-readings, and even took breaks together. Though obviously, we were not supposed to do so la. HAHA. But hello, we're responsible kind. Making sure the coast was clear before making our way anywhere. Time flew like nobody's busniess. I brought my lunch, but I wanted to wait till 2.30pm before heading to 105 to take my own sweet time to savour it. Why? Cos that Mr Quek's shift was from 2.30-10pm. And he! Happily strolled in at 2.50pm. Thanks ah. Mary was slacking in 105 too so I practically took more than 30mins' break, chatting with Mary and watching HBO. Heard bout so many embarrassing moments of Mr Quek here! Omygah. I love it, cos I'm evil :)

On a supersuper happy note, I receieved an sms from Amos' messenger, telling me that he's fine and asking me not to worry. Right, that's his bunkmate I think. Felt very relieved (for I dont know why) after getting the assurance that bagua had his bunkie to deliever to me. Thank God, everything's fine. I'm fine, he's fine, my mom's fine, everyone's all right! Oh ya, anyway something happened to my mom lately and I just pray that she'll continue to stay healthy and I wish that nothing of that sort would ever happen to her again, or any of my family members.

Tmr's my off day, and I'm in a super good mood now, blogging here at the backoffice while Mr Q is doing I dont know what at the frontoffice. I just cant stand being anywhere near him. I'm seeing when will he break his record of not saying "if not will kena..." out of nothing, for no valid reason, for a day at work. Till now, he hasnt quit saying it. Damn sian.


Carol's back! And she said we could go to her house tonight for dvd marathon! looking forward to it but I dare not hold high hopes man, as you know, something always crops up at the most unexpected moment. Well well, nuff said.

Oh oh, and I'm thinking of changing phone with my mom. It's like, I'm gonna let my bro use my O2 atom, then I use my mom's newly bought 6288, then my mom shall take my bro's few-months old 6280. Brilliant idea right? Cos my mom said the only thing she does is calling in and out. So, should be okay right? I'm sick and tired of not being able to sms and walk at the same time. It's too hi-tech for me I guess. Well, it will be put to good use in my bro's hands! :)




beautiful day, in bliss :) 4:30 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT